About the Firm
Skillful Los Angeles Lawyer Handles Probate and Estate Planning
Innovative California firm combines legal and accounting experience
Whether you’re looking to leave a legacy for your family or resolve issues related to someone else’s estate, handling the details can be a trying process. My Los Angeles law firm, John R. Ronge, provides exceptional counsel to Southern Californians in all types of probate and estate planning matters. As both an attorney and a certified public accountant, I offer individuals and businesses a unique perspective on challenges involving wills, trusts and tax issues. When disputes arise regarding the validity of a legal document or the administration of trust or probate duties, my firm will give you comprehensive support in pursuit of a favorable outcome.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated attorney prepares wills, trusts and other legal instruments
For clients in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and Ventura counties, my firm handles a full range of estate planning
concerns, including issues relating to:
- Trust and estate administration — Regardless of whether your situation is straightforward or highly complex, I assist with trust and estate administration so that statutory duties can be carried out in a professional, efficient manner.
- Wills and trusts — I prepare wills and trusts tailored to each client’s unique needs. These instruments clearly set forth directions to give testators and trust creators the best chance to avoid unnecessary pitfalls.
- Powers of attorney — An unexpected event could thrust your loved ones into a difficult situation as they try to make decisions on legal, medical and financial matters. By establishing powers of attorney, you can ensure that appropriate plans are in place should the need arise.
- Probate and trust litigation — In probate and trust litigation, my firm asserts the rights of individuals and businesses to help them secure a fair outcome.
- Estate, gift and income tax planning — For all estate, gift and income tax planning questions, I will provide a thorough overview of your options and guide you toward a plan that successfully preserves and transfers your assets.
With more than 30 years of experience as a California attorney, I can identify solutions to help you achieve your goals.
Contact a Southern California probate and estate lawyer for a free initial consultation
John R. Ronge advises Southern California clients on a full range of estate planning and probate issues. Please call 424-283-4697 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my office on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles.